All of us want to step out with comfortable outfits and look good while roaming around in public however is being comfortable only limited to the outer outfits? I’m sure none of us would want to just look good at the outside but feel suffocated and strangled in the inside due to something that sticks tightly to the breasts as long as one doesn’t have enough privacy and the right time to take it off! Yes, it’s a pair of bra that clings on to women’s breasts to provide “comfort” and support them while walking outside in public. Let’s look in to some of the benefits of not wearing a bra while being outside, of course ignoring the judgmental eyes around.
A pair of bra provides extra support to one’s breasts. Which means, one gets to carry and present herself well when out in public. Besides uplifting confidence, does it provide that adequate amount of comfort needed while executing daily chores?
There are various kinds of bras available from various brands that are meant to provide just that additional level of comfort for specific situations. But the question is, for how long does it remain “comfortable”? I’m sure at some stage of their lives, every women must have felt to tear off the clingy pair of cups apart and throw those away.
The ongoing lockdown(May 2021) due to the pandemic has definitely made all women let go of their bras and breathe comfortably. I’m sure there is one reason about this pandemic all girls can be thankful of!
Benefits of not wearing a bra are many, some of those are listed below:
- It makes you feel lighter and free. No matter how comfortable and branded your bra is, the feeling of something constantly sticking to your chest, takes away your overall comfort.
- Absence of a pair of bra lets you breathe freely.
- It reduces chances of skin issues/rashes around and on breasts and nipples.
- Having no bra on the breasts makes you feel lighter on the outside and lets you be your comfortable self.
- Not wearing a bra improves blood circulation around your breasts.
- It lets you sleep better.
- It reduces the chances of breast cancer and other fungal infections due to accumulation of sweat and other body fluids.
- Extremely tight bras tend to cause utter discomfort in the upper part of body thereby disrupting the overall mood.
- Wearing a pair of bra boosts confidence in public but always tends to make you conscious of the fact that something unwanted is clinging to your chest.
- Last but not the least, there will always be one item less to shop while making room in the cart for your other favorites!
To conclude, in order to maintain a healthy and happy pair of breasts, one must start saying no to bras and if not, try and avoid the usage of bras as much as possible. I believe, physical comfort must be prioritized over what others around have got to comment on you.
Follow ClixGallery for more such tips and the latest Bollywood news and gossips.