We all write articles and blogs with hopes to get them ranked at the top in search results. We do take a lot of measures to ensure the best SEO techniques are implemented while others simply hit the publish button and wait for months to see their articles rank up. SEO plugins in WordPress don’t become available until one pays for a premium plan. So, let’s discuss ways to understand how we can implement the best SEO techniques without having to install any plugin.
Before that, you may want to read:
Writing a blog requires skills. There are a lot of aspects that need to be kept in mind while finalizing a blog before publishing it.
Here are a few articles you may want to refer to write a meaningful and amazing blog. Applying SEO techniques would make sense only if a blog is first written in the best possible ways.
Once a blog has been created and all the above mentioned points have been taken into consideration, it’s time to think how we can do justice to all the efforts driven to write this blog, by implementing the perfect SEO techniques.
SEO Plugins in WordPress have unique algorithms that help latest published blogs to get indexed with search engines well and eventually rank them based on user interests/number of times that article is clicked and some other factors as well.
In this article below, we will get to know how without using any SEO plugin, we can, in best of the ways, implement SEO techniques.
1. Use multiple hashtags related to the article written. Think more as a user searching different keywords to arrive at your article and then put down all the hashtags you find relevant. Keywords used in hashtags allow your article to surface in search results if the same keywords are used by someone while searching. This again, is a probable statement but turns out to be helpful and effective in most of the cases.
2. Use enough outbound links. Link to relevant articles from other websites wherever you think few specific terms in your article/blog needs more explanation. Never link to another blog that explains the same overall content as of your blog to avoid unnecessary comparisons leading to competition.
3. Use enough internal links. Link some specific words in your blog/article to relevant articles from your own website for better explanation, so that there are chances of users clicking on those links to know more thereby generating more traffic and page views to your other articles as well. This is one of the best ways to generate traffic within your own website.
4. Ensure your blog has a text length of minimum 300-350 words. Click here to know how to choose the best keywords so that your article ranks well in the future.
5. Ensure that your blog’s title is not too long since it should fit and needs to be fully visible within the width of search results.
6. The blog’s URL or slug needs to have more than 50% of the words used in the blog’s title.
7. Try to use the main keywords(that highlight the blog’s overall content) multiple times throughout the article but in a meaningful way.
8. Once after the blog is published, ensure to navigate to your Google Search Console and click “TEST LIVE URL” at the top right corner. Allow it to execute the result as “URL is available to Google” and hit Request Indexing option.
Hopefully you would find the above methods useful while implementing SEO techniques to your blogs.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.